Blicky is an 3D renderer for displaying 3D buildings on a web map.
There are some new effects that are first shown with this renderer with OSM data.
- Additional random objects on buildings with large roof areas.
- Edges on building roof tops.
- Highway levels with automated level adjustment between bridged roads and un-bridged roads.
- Cars parking in parking lots (parking aisles).
There are also features similar to F4 maps and OSMBuildings.
- Vehicles (first seen with F4 maps).
- Rendering of building levels (first seen with OSM buildings).
It is based on Babylon 3.0 (WebGL2) and uses HTML5 canvas which will require a modern web browser.