Albany Creek Mapping Party February 2009
This will be an all day event with plenty of variety of mapping available. You can collect plenty of street names, POIs, cycle and pedestrian paths, and even bushwalking tracks for those into that sort of thing.
When: Saturday 7th February 2009
Where: Albany Creek
- until 11:00 : Map on your own
- 11:00 - 13:00 : Lunch and Drinks at the Everton Park Hotel (in OSM)
- 13:00 - 19:00 : More mapping (help for newbies will be available)
19:00 - 20:00 : Dinner at Thai Asian House (in OSM)(cancelled due to lack of interest)
If you want to help out with mapping (especially if doing so before lunch), choose a slice from the cake diagram so we don't get too much duplication of effort.
1. DancingFool - first
2. DavidDean - first
3. Mark I - first
5. morb_au - first priority
6. morb_au (already partially completed) - second priority
7. DancingFool - second
8. DancingFool -third
10. morb_au - third priority
11. DavidDean - second
12. DavidDean - third
14. Mark I (already partially completed) - now completed
Anybody is welcome for the lunch time event. Just turn up!
Please RSVP below by the 4th February to allow for bookings to be made. Please indicate if you will be coming to lunch or dinner or both .
- David Dean (lunch)
- Hugh (lunch)
- morb_au (lunch)
- marki (lunch)
Ash— this conflicts with a prior arrangement, sorry. I'll let you know if this changes.
- DancingFool can't make lunch on time, but may get there before you leave
- Edit the page to add yourself here
If adding your name here to RSVP is too scary, use the contact details below and I will add you myself.
David Dean or email firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile 0407151912
Some Promotion Possibilities