Chaos Communication Camp/CCCamp2019
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Schedule / Fahrplan open
OSM village: probably not (everybody seems to be in other villages)
OSM stand? Attached to a village?
Congress Wiki: open
Who Is Coming
- Marc 16.-25.8, Germany (Ticket vorhanden)
- xamanu ?-25.8, Germany (has a ticket)
- elopio, Costa Rica (has a ticket)
- Moritzm, ?-25.8, Germany, Berlin (has a ticket)
- if you want to come but don't have a ticket, write an email to Marc
Equipment for the stand
What will be brought to the assembly
- Big screen
- Camera drone
- Camera (tbd, for shooting imagery from a drone)
- Android phones (for field mapping)
- Printer (always a good idea, and we might want to use the imagery on some field papers)
Who can bring X to the assembly?
What to show
- Round trip of mapping There are ideas to partner up with the drone area, gather in a group of interested people to take airborne imagery with a drone flight, process it with OpenDroneMap, publish it in OpenAerialMap and use it as a background layer for a mapping session. People would learn-as-we-go, enriching each others with their fields of expertise and learn together to do the whole cycle of mapping.
What can we do better