Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Working at the German Research Centre for Geosciences (GFZ) on the OpenBuildingMap and the Global Dynamic Exposure model on seismic hazards.
- Active in the FOSS policy committee of the OpenStreetMap Foundation.
- Involved in the Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team, led the development of Tasking Manager 4.
- Former engine of OpenStreetMap Nicaragua, mapping with children and the public transportation network of Managua.
- Loving public transport mapping:
- Lead developer/contributor to osm2gtfs.
- On the board of directors of Mobility Data IO, the international organization to foster and facilitate the formats GTFS (public transport) and GBFS (shared mobility).
- Participate in networks to promote open data for mobility in Digital Transport 4 Africa and similar for Latin America, DATUM.