| Dudelange, Canton Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg|
|latitude: 49.4800, longitude: 6.0878|
|Browse map of Dudelange 49°28′48.00″ N, 6°05′16.08″ E|
|Use this template for your city|
|OpenStreetMap images (and underlying map data) are freely available under OpenStreetMap License.|
is Luxembourg's fourth largest city, situated in the South of the Grand Duchy, on the French border.
Scenerywise, it is famous for its 285m radio and television mast, located on the Ginzebierg at N49.27 E06.05 and visible from afar. The former steel mines now form part of the Haard Nature Reserve.
Mapping on OSM is virtually complete, bar a few paths/tracks in the surrounding hills.
- New Housing Estate
- In Autumn 2013, construction work started on a new housing estate Lenkeschléi, situated in the East of Dudelange. The project is expected to be completed by 2018.
- New roundabout complex
- In early 2014, construction work will commence on a new roundabout complex, situated North West of Burange. It is designed to alleviated the traffic-flow to and from the A13 motorway. Work is estimated to take four years to complete .
Various official walks run through the area:
- Sentier Du Sud
- Sentier Luxembourg-Dudelange
- Fleche Bleu Dudelange 1 (168)
- Fleche Bleu Dudelange 2 (169)
- CFL1 Dudelange-Luxembourg City
- CFL2 Dudelange/Burange-Berchem
- CFL3 Dudelange/Burange-Tetange
- CFL5 Dudelange/Usines-Rumelange
- Club Vosgiens Sentier de la Minette (Dudelange - Volmerange)
- Papillon Rouge (Sentier Didactique)
None of the official PC routes runs through the area, although an extension of the PC-8 has been planned that will connect Tetange with Bettembourg via the Haard Nature Reserve and Dudelange Usines. More info at Lëtzebuerger Vëlos-Initiativ .
Public Transport Routes
Dudelange has a good network of bus (TICE) and rail (CFL) routes. All railway stations and most of the bus stops are on the OSM map.
|5||Dudelange - Esch||1391523|
|8||Hotel de Ville - Ribeschpont||1836213|
|9||Hotel de Ville - Wolkeschdahl||1830337|
|10||Hotel de Ville - Breiningerbierg||1851318|
- Dudelange Usines
- Dudelange Centre
- Dudelange Ville
- Dudelange Burange
The following users are involved in mapping Dudelange: