From OpenStreetMap Wiki
(Redirected from El:Atlas)
- An atlas is a collection of maps. It's a concept mostly relating to paper maps, where different maps are presented on the pages of book. OpenStreetMap can be used to produce an atlas. See OSM on Paper.
- See Cruiser, the new name of the Java navigation application (formerly named "Atlas").
- https://github.com/osmlab/atlas ... Atlas will build an in-memory representation of OSM data. It's written in Java, provides a connected graph representation of the road network with routing/graph APIs on top of it.
- Atlas is the wellknown name of a mountain range in North-Western Africa (Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia).
- Atlas (disambiguation) on Wikipedia