Foundation/Board Meeting June 2011
London, MQ offices (thanks!) Weekend 10-12 June.
Address: 11-20 Capper Street London WC1E 6JA Map Location
Agenda is draft and subject to change
Friday 10th June
- Board-only drinks and dinner
Saturday 11th June
Mostly just the board during the day, then drinks & food later open to all.
- All day OSMF board meeting
- 3pm TWG + OSMF board meeting/sync
- 5pm drinks at the Marylebone Tup, 93 Marylebone High Street. All welcome.
- 7pm food at Topkapi opposite
Open to all! Intended as an open-ended hack-OSMF day, brainstorm problems and solutions, get involved in what OSMF is doing and help push things forward.
- 10am Steve Coast "bus presentation", as in, brain dump in case Steve is run over by a bus
- 11am brainstorm OSMF areas to work on
- 11:30-12:30 break in to groups each with one area focus to work on solutions
- 12:30-1pm present work
- 1pm-2pm lunch
- 2pm-5 as above morning session
- 5pm beer nearby
Note that, for bureaucratic reasons, we need to know who's coming to the workshop sessions at AOL on Capper Street before 5pm on Friday 10th. If you're planning to come, even if it's only a slim chance, better to avoid disappointment and sign up here: