Once the application is deemed by the OSMF Secretary to comply with the minimum OSMF requirements, it will be sent for final local community and membership consultation, for at least 2 weeks. If no problems arise, the application will be voted by the OSMF board.
Addition to the OSM wiki: 2021-12-27
- OpenStreetMap Austria
- Operating title
- Region or topic
- Contact name
- Markus Mayr
- Contact email
- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact phone
- Kept private
- Registered place of business
- 1180 Vienna, Schopenhauerstraße 59/4, Austria
- Subgroup within organization
- Rough equivalent of incorporation form in UK law
- „OpenStreetMap Austria“ is a so-called „Verein“. The official explanation is given here. Since no english version of this site is available, we have translated the explanation ourselfes: „A 'Verein' is a voluntary and long-term association based on statuaries. It must consist of at least 2 persons which follow a specific ideational target.“
|Basic contact information||Above||2021-12-26|
|Trade registry entry||Trade registry (63 KB, 2 pages)||2021-12-26|
|English translation for above||Trade registry in English (58 KB, 2 pages)||2021-12-26|
|Copy of articles association or similar||Copy of articles association (132 KB, 9 pages)||2021-12-26|
|English translation for above||English translation of articles association (59 KB, 6 pages)||2021-12-26|
Owners, if any: none
Current Board members/Trustees/Officers:
Member count (per 2021-09-26):
Tax returns: None.
Liability insurance: None.
Relevant intellectual property (OpenStreetMap, OSM, StateOfTheMap) registered by the applicant: None
Domain names: www.openstreetmap.at
Other exclusive rights (company names, protected designs, patents of any kind etc): None.
|Local consultation||Link to local list message or other consultation|
|OSMF members consultation||Link to osmf-talk@ message|