Foundation/Local Chapters/Meetings/2020-10 with OSMF board
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Date and time: Monday 5 October 2020, 20:00 London time (Timezones - Countdown).
- Videoconferencing room: https://osmvideo.cloud68.co/user/dor-yxf-cwp. If you have a low-bandwidth environment you can use BigBlueButton's low-bandwidth setting.
- You do not need to register. Just type your name and country and press "Join".
- The room will open ~20' before the meeting, if you want to test your settings.
Topics suggested by OSMF Board
- Requested feedback on the Local Chapter presentation at monthly board meetings In 2020, the OSMF Board invited a local chapter to give a presentation every month at the montly board meeting. How has that been going? Have LCs liked it? Dislike it?
Topics suggested by LC representatives
- Local Chapter signup link on the OpenStreetMap.org website
- Shared (or supported) IT systems to reduce burden on local chapters and avoid duplication of effort
- Concerns over how we communicate (both between OSMF and community members, but also between community members)
- Potential to expose messaging API to the LCs.
- Why we should be supporting the Microcosms project.