Foundation/Local Chapters/United States/Minutes-2014-11-25
- Ian reconciled Regions, and Paypal accounts
- There's still Wells Fargo / Wachovia accounts that need to get statements for
- Last Ian heard, the ball is in Keri's court
- Ian sent an e-mail to Keri to double-check on status
- Wouldn't hurt to hurry the 501(c)3 along for SOTM US sponsorships
- Try doing a real business bank account
- We need to find a new debit card/credit card that draws from OSM US before SOTM US
- Martijn to look at opening a business account to solve the above
- Is there another good day for the next map-a-thon?
- Ian wants to do a image detection for swimming pools but he hasn't had the time to do it yet
- Martijn wants to do a trail mapping session towards the start of the hiking season
- What about a ski resort mapping theme?
- Eleanor: we do hyper-local stuff anyway, do we want to set a national theme?
- Martijn: a theme helps with talking points
- Code Across is mid-February?
- Let's announce a weekend on the mailling list maybe?
- Might be a good time to start thinking about content
- Highlight a mapper, have people write about their local mapping
- Martijn to talk to: Steven Johnson just did OSM Geo Week
- Ian to talk to: Mikel and Kate and the HOT conference
- Eleanor to talk about local stuff in her area
- Let's open a ticket and talk about who to reach out to
- Let's try to get something out between the holidays
Time slot Double-check the time slot for the OSM US meeting with Alex and Alyssa