Foundation/Local Chapters/United States/Minutes-2015-07-14
- Martijn to review in detail.
- All to review casually.
Code of Conduct
- What can we do to make the CoC more actionable / enforcable?
- Perhaps assign volunteers to be champions of the CoC
- Having a single point person for CoC situation
- Follow up:
- Design procedure for dealing with a CoC situation
- Reach out to other orgs who may have this in place already
- Also extend to Mapathon - but we can only recommend it, orgs would need to own it.
SOTM US 2015 Wrap-up
- Not sponsoring scholarships separately, not as relevant now because we have more own money
- More time for scholarship recipients to get visas etc. Three months at least.
- Travel agent on hand
- Investifate payment options
- We should be sending people 1099s, at least people in the US.
- Sponsor comms - we should have all the requirements in a single doc to refer to.
- Let's pick this up next week