Foundation/Local Chapters/United States/Minutes-2016-10-11
From OpenStreetMap Wiki
- Big desire for people to communicate better
- Lack of discoverability of others channels
- Good turn out. Diverse group 25-30 countries
Closing some of the Open Tickets
- We can go through them and close tickets. If anyone feels like it should still be open then we can look into it more.
SOTM US 2017
- Ian has 2 venue proposal for Minneapolis
- Suggested splitting the conferences in two places. One with a more business focus and one that is community focus/un conference/maps camps and a sundayhack day.
- This would allow us to fit into better venues and more be financially efficient.
- Alyssa - Has two groups that would be interested in hosting a
- Location Tech - Andrea Ross showed some interest from Austin. Alyssa will follow up communication.
- Kevin from Boulder is also interested.
Hire someone for OSM US
- Figure out what we want help with.
- Make a job Description
- Start recruiting
- Think about what we want to hire ED, Admin, Event Planner?