Foundation/Local Chapters/United States/Minutes/2020/02/03
Jump to navigation Jump to search
January 14 board meeting meetings approved.
- OpaVote sends out voting instructions
- Formalizing wording of bylaws changes – this turned into a working session on the final language to put before voters
- Proposed language approved for two separate questions: extending term to 2 years and imposing term limit of 2 terms
- Candidate questions are ready to answer
- Settled on Friday and Saturday, November 6–7, with pre-event hackathon & social event on Thursday, November 5
- Possible events on Sunday also to coincide with Día de los Muertos
- Maggie reached out to other OSM conferences to let them know about the date to avoid conflicts
Executive director updates
- Wishes to thank Ian for his years of service
- Attended FOSSDEM and met OSMF board members in person
Hold placed on calendar for board transition meeting.