Foundation/Local Chapters/United States/Standing Rules
These are the Standing Rules of the OpenStreetMap US Chapter. They supplement the Bylaws.
- The Board Of Directors will have at least one meeting each calendar month.
- The monthly meeting may be supplemented by weekly progress meetings as deemed necessary.
- Meetings will be conducted using Google+ Hangouts.
- Meetings will be open to anyone wanting to listen in on the proceedings.
- Those without a Google account (required to join Hangouts) can join by telephone.
- One day's advance notice (with phone number) is required to guarantee participation by telephone.
- Voting will be conducted by a thumbs up to indicate agreement.
- If no video connection is available, a board member may vote the traditional way by saying 'yes' or 'no'.