GISua is a geospatial consultancy based out of Kharkiv, Ukraine. GISua works on a wide range of projects for several clients. We also employ a data team that contributes to OpenStreetMap based on their client's requirements.
GISua has provided data improvements in the following projects:
|Name of the project||Name of the client we are working for||Status |
|Mapping service roads in parking lots||Mapbox||Active|
|Mapping turn restrictions||Mapbox||Active|
GISua Data Team
GISua data team maps and improves OpenStreetMap in collaboration with client’s project[s]. In addition to the rules that apply to everyone in the community, here are the guidelines the GISua team reiterates and adds for themselves:
- We listen to the community. We are looking for your feedback on how to make a better map. Get in touch with any of our team members at any time and we will be responsive. For any questions about GISua team and projects reach out to Vladimir Ovramenko or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quality is paramount. We hold ourselves to the highest mapping standards as documented on the OpenStreetMap Wiki or as established as common practice in the community.
- Local knowledge first. Where in any doubt, the locally surveyed information prevails over remote updates.
- We disclose all ongoing mapping efforts in the Project section of the wiki
- All data team members will be listed here on this OpenStreetMap Wiki page and identified on their user profiles.
Current Team members
Here are the OpenStreetMap user accounts of the GISua. For any questions, please get in touch with Vladimir Ovramenko
|Ludmila Gladkova||Ludmila Gladkova|
|Irina Karachevtseva||Irina Karachevtseva|
|Vladimir Ovramenko||Vladimir Ovramenko|
|Popova Alena||Popova Alena|
|Ann Khroshun||Ann Khroshun|
|Maria Guslyakova||Maria Guslyakova|
|Elizaveta Bugaichuk||Elizaveta Bugaichuk|
|Lena Vitolberg||Lena Vitolberg|
An OpenStreetMap Diary post describing GISua’s and its involvement with OpenStreetMap
Please send any general feedback on GISua's work on OpenStreetMap to Vladimir Ovramenko or email to email@example.com