From OpenStreetMap Wiki
|Platforms:||iOS and Android|
|Languages:||objective-c, swift, and java|
|Source code:||https://github.com/GLMap/examples-ios/, https://github.com/GLMap/examples-android/|
|Programming languages:||C++14, Objective-C, Swift, and Java|
Offline vector maps for mobile applications
GLMap is an interactive map that rendered directly on device using OpenGL ES 2.0.
- Offline: GLMap built to work offline. Map data stored in compact binary format and it's optimized for mobile rendering.
- Vector: Data is rendered on device using OpenGL ES 2.0, with style applied on the fly. It's easy to load your own data layers from GeoJSON files and integrate layers to the map.
- Fast: GLMap uses all CPU cores along with GPU to render map really fast.
- Customizable: Everything on map could be customized very fast. MapCSS is used to describe map style.
- Getting started guide is located at: https://getyourmap.com/get_started/
- API reference