From OpenStreetMap Wiki
| Gela, Caltanissetta, Sicilia, Italy|
|latitude: 37.0743, longitude: 14.2500|
|Browse map of Gela 37°04′27.48″ N, 14°15′00.00″ E|
|Use this template for your city|
|OpenStreetMap images (and underlying map data) are freely available under OpenStreetMap License.|
- Add lit,oneway speedlimit and surface tag to the highways.
- Add buildings (residential, commercial, and industrial).
- Add the house numbers, only few areas were mapped with these.(Current situation map)
- Add local commercial activities (shops, restaurants, bars, coffees, ....)[WIP, contact Aury88].
- Add suburbs boundary and other locality (contrade, rioni ... )
- Add the farmland and other landuse and landcover. [WIP, contact Aury88]
- Add the farmland and other landuse and landcover. [contact Aury88]
- On 27.07.2014 was sent an open letter to various offices[IT].
- Add local commercial activities [contact Aury88].
Points Of Interest
- Places to stay (hotels, hostels, bed and breakfasts, ...)
- Places to eat (restaurants, pizzerias, typical food, ...)
- Places to drink (bars, pubs, coffees, ...)
- Entertainment structures (cinemas, theatres, ...)
- Health structures (doctors, dentists, pharmacies, ...)
- Religion structures (churchs, cathedrals, chapels, ...)
- Industries and Commercial areas
Tools & Maps
Online there are many governative's/PAs maps without a licence that can be used as reference or copied in OSM.
Here a list of possible source (be sure there isn't a licence or that it's compatible with OdbL)