Humanitarian OSM Team/Haiti Strategy And Proposal/Mission 3/Leogane
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Consolidate "basic" capacities (surveying & editing) with the objective to outreach to actors we do not touch yet.
- Focus on SASH so that they can support an OSM community Leogane.
- Expertise will span surveying - editing - and using ready to use cartographic products (WP and OSMatics)
- Focus : (i) disaster response (eg the main cluster system data pipelines and products with an involvement of both DPC and DINEPA)
Petit Goave, Grand Goave et Gressey
- ideal goal: grow self sustainable OSM capacities in those 2 hubs with a nucleus of "advanced" OSM users, minimally equipped, with a office space with internet access.
- depending on existing IM/GIS capacities, IT equipment, Internet access, availability of accessible humanitarian hubs, two scenari:
- day/ half day trips from Leogane to those areas
- gather the more IT/GIS litterate persons in Leogane