Humanitarian OSM Team/Working groups/Data Quality Control and Assurance
HOT has a long-standing history and continued focus on the management of quality; regarding both the quality of the data produced and the tech and methods which can improve initial quality of mappers. External partners have developed ways to look at and improve data quality and the mapper experience. Together, we aim to develop recommended solutions to those challenges.
- You don't need to be a member to turn up to our meetings... We meet on a regular basis and details can be found on the HOT working group calendar.
- We meet every Thursday online at either 09:00 or 18:00 UTC (the time rotates to make the working group more accessible)
- You are also welcome to join our chat on Slack.
Quality Control and Assurance Working Group documents
- WG Terms of Reference
- Meeting notes 21/05/21 - present
- Tasking Manager Project Gardening Process
- Problem User Escalation
- Problem Project Escalation