|License||GPLv2 and MIT (free of charge)|
|Platforms||Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, and Windows|
Routing and optimisation library.
Itinero is an open source routing library/server for .NET. Apart from the routing core, there is also a logistical optimization and a public transit module available. Initially based on OsmSharp it has grown to a fully featured routing engine with a focus on optimization and logistics.
A short overview of some of the supported features:
- Fast planet-wide routing.
- All the default routing algorithms like Dijkstra, A* and Contraction Hierarchies.
- Multiple built-in routing profiles with support for custom vehicle profiles based on lua scripts.
- Full turn-restriction support.
- Advanced routing support with for example u-turn prevention, also toward logistical optimization.
- Multi-weight payloads in the contraction hierarchy to calculate large weight matrices with multiple weights in one go, usually time/distance/custom metrics.
- Preprocess and save routing data to disk for distribution or later use including lua vehicle profiles.
- Support for analytics about the network and heatmaps.
- OpenLR support.