The Saudi National Address Plugin helps you in tagging buildings in the Kingdom.
What is the Saudi National Address plugin?
The Saudi National Address plugin allow for a quick and accurate adding of tags (addr:housenumber=*, addr:district=*, etc) to a building anywhere inside the kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It fetches the information from the Saudi Post database available here.
Simply select a building=* area or node then from tools menu select Get Address or CTRL-G
How can I install the plugin?
Simply go to the Edit -> Preferences menu, refresh the plugin list, and select the "SaudiNationalAddress" option. You will have to restart JOSM afterwards.
Registering and Getting API key
You will need a free account to get a valid API key for the plugin to work. To create an account a valid national identification number of a Saudi citizen is needed.
- Sign-up for an account here https://api.address.gov.sa/signup
- Go to the Products page, and select a Development package.
- Hit Subscribe then Confirm.
- Copy either the Primary or Secondary key from your profile page.
- In JOSM go to preference then SaudiNationalAddress Plugin preference and paste your key there.
If you have troubles or suggestions please contact me User:Mouath