Kerala's Health Facilities
- Overpass query 
- Hospitals in Kasaragod
- Hospitals in Kannur
- Hospitals in Wayanad
- Hospitals in Kozhikode
- Hospitals in Malappuram
- Hospitals in Thrissur
- Hospitals in Palakkad
- Hospitals in Ernakulam
- Hospitals in Kottayam
- Hospitals in Idukki
- Hospitals in Alappuzha
- Hospitals in Pathanamthitta
- Hospitals in Kollam
- Hospitals in Thiruvananthapuram
Maproulette for National Hospital Directory with Geo Code https://data.gov.in/resources/national-hospital-directory-geo-code-and-additional-parameters-updated-till-last-month is given below
Description:This can be processed using the Local Knowledge.
MR Link- Hospitals in Kerala: https://maproulette.org/browse/challenges/10122
RMSI have added 596 hospitals and 159 hospitals were hard to verify the location of the OGD data.
Maproulette for All India Health Centres Directory https://data.gov.in/resources/all-india-health-centres-directory-7th-october-2016 is given below
Description: All the Community Health Centres, Primary Health Centres, District Hospitals, Taluk Hospitals, Subcentres etc.. government related Health Centres have been included into this challenge.
MR Link- Health centres in Kerala, India : https://maproulette.org/browse/challenges/11596
- One Sub-centre with one Health worker (male and female) for every 5000 population (3000 in Tribal and Hilly area).
- One PHC for every 30000 population (20000 population in Tribal and Hilly area)
- One CHC / upgraded PHC for every 80000 – 1.20 lakh population with 30 beds (with specified service in medicine, surgery, pediatrics, gynecology and obstetrics and public health)
- India Health Facilities Import - Nov 2019
- Standardise Public Health institutions of Kerala - Oct 2020