|Amateur radio link|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
Use communication:amateur_radio:link=* to mark amateur radio link. Amateur radio link is defined as way connectiong representing linked repeaters.
A amateur radio link allows two repeaters to retransmit each other transmissions. It may be realized using radio, Internet, local area network, direct wire or other means of communication line. Linking of repeaters may be continual or turned off an on as needed.
- communication:amateur_radio:link:type=* Type of link (radio, internet, lan (including wifi), cable, phone)
- communication:amateur_radio:link:frequency_1=* for radio link, the first link frequency (Hz)
- communication:amateur_radio:link:frequency_2=* for radio link, the second link frequency (Hz)
- communication:amateur_radio:link:modulation=* link modulation type (designation as WARC 79)
- operator=* Callsign of the operator that manage the repeater
Details on values
The "modulation" value has to selected according to WARC 79 agreement. Esp. common amateur radio WFM repeater modulation is "20K0F3E", NFM is "11K2F3E".