|The name in Klingon (constructed language, created for a movie)|
|Used on these elements|
|Tools for this tag|
The name in Klingon (constructed language, created for a movie). As adding Klingon names is going to be done based on external data, it is necessary to follow Import/Guidelines (except cases where Klingon names are in active use and can be added based on that).
As of 2021 use of this tag is highly dubious, at least two imports done so far were reverted. Please read Import/Guidelines and discuss any new import before doing it.
In principle it can be taggable but there are no known cases of permanent signs or places actually named in that language that would not be a transliteration.
- 2020 - Revert of an undiscused import that added Klingon names
- 2020 discussion about languages that can be used in OpenStreetMap for name:xx tags family
- Discussion of 2021 import that added this names in violation of Import/Guidelines
- 2021 - Revert of an undiscused import that added Klingon names
- ISO 639-3 code assignment
- Klingon language Wikipedia article