|Used to describe the position of man-made features where nothing will be delivered at. Address tagging for those features that shouldn't be tagged with the `addr` prefix.|
|Used on these elements|
object: taginfo object:*
|Tools for this tag|
The key object:*=* was used by several mechanical edits in Germany in 2015 and afterward, to add address information to small man-made features such as lamp posts and memorials, which had no address (Key:addr:*) that was given out by officials. The subkeys use the Karlsruher Schema. The main feature tags used were public artworks, memorials, control boxes for traffic light- and telecommunication systems which were not assigned an address, but near to an object having an official address tagged with Key:addr:*.
It is not used in combination with the Key:addr:* tags.
These keys were meant to replace memorial:addr tags, but those have also remained in use.
How to map
- Tagging of the country shortcode as specified in the ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 code. E.g. `DE` for Germany and `GB` for Great Britain.
- Tagging of the name of the commune the POI is located in.
- Tagging of the numeric postcode of the area the POI is located in.
- Tagging of the house number the POI is next to/most close to.
- Tagging of the street name the POI is next to/most close to.