|Reference to the Urbis (CIRB) database|
|Used on these elements|
|Tools for this tag|
Used on buildings and address nodes mapped in Brussels, Belgium.
This key is optional but recommended. It is used by scripts aimed at comparing building geometries of UrbIS source data and OSM.
The iD of a building can be obtained with the following method:
- Open https://datastore.brussels/web/map
- Add a Layer, select Urbis Services and add Buildings.
- Select the icon "Get information on point on the map" and click on a building: a reference will be shown as Bu.XXXXXXX where XXXXXXX is the value to use for ref:UrbIS=*
The value is shown on https://buildings.osm.be/
- Type the address of a building
- In the list of properties of that building, source:geometry:oidn shows the content of ref:UrbIS=*