|Reference to the Urbis (CIRB) database
|Used on these elements
|Tools for this tag
Used on buildings and address nodes mapped in Brussels, Belgium. This is a unique identifier.
This key is optional but strongly recommended. It is used by scripts aimed at comparing building geometries of UrbIS source data and OSM.
The iD of a building can be obtained with the following method:
- Open https://datastore.brussels/web/map
- Add a Layer, select View service - UrbIS M7, then select Buildings in the drop-down list.
- Select the icon "Get information on point on the map" and click on a building: a reference will be shown as Bu.XXXXXXX where XXXXXXX is the value to use for ref:UrbIS=*
The value is shown on https://buildings.osm.be/
- Type the address of a building
- In the list of properties of that building, source:geometry:oidn shows the content of ref:UrbIS=*