|Type of support for certain features|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
This tag describes what supports a certain feature.
- support=pole (some use support=poles) The feature is supported by one or more poles.
- support=power_pole Supported by a power pole.
- support=post Found in taginfo, is this used as a synonym for pole? wikipedia:post (FIXME)
- support=wall The feature is supported by a wall.
- support=wall_mounted The feature is mounted on a wall. (FIXME: what is the difference?)
- support=fence The feature is supported by a fence.
- support=scaffold The feature is supported by a scaffold.
- support=ceiling The feature is supported by a ceiling.
- support=ground The feature is directly put on the ground.
- support=pedestal The feature is supported by a pedestal.
- support=billboard The feature is part of a billboard.
- support=tree Supported by some part of a tree, usually the trunk, but please be more specific.
- support=tree_trunk (some use support=trunk) Supported by the trunk of a tree.
- support=tree_branch Supported by the branch of a tree (as seen with many bird feeders and nests).
- support=wire, support=suspended Found in taginfo, probably both refer to wire suspension (FIXME)
- support=roof Supported by the roof of a building.
- support=rock Supported by a rock.
- support=column Found in taginfo, please clarify (FIXME) wikipedia:column
The following new values have been suggested by User:Barnes38:
- support=street_furniture The feature is part of a street furniture.
- support=street_furniture:transit_shelter The feature is part of a transit shelter.
- support=street_furniture:newspaper_kiosk The feature is part of a newspaper kiosk.
- support=street_furniture:flower_kiosk The feature is part of a flower kiosk.
- support=street_furniture:information The feature is part of an information street furniture, billboard, or poster box for example.
- support=street_furniture:map The feature is part of a map board.
- support=street_furniture:bench The feature is part of a bench.
- support=street_furniture:trash The feature is part of a feature is part of a trash bin.
- support=street_furniture:recycling The feature is part of a recycling container or disposal.
- support=street_furniture:clock The feature is part of a clock.
- support=street_furniture:toilets The feature is part of a toilets.
- support=street_furniture:street_lamp The feature is part of a street lamp.
|An advertising board, supported by a post.|
|An advertising flag, supported by a pole.|
|Gas pipeline marker, mounted on a pole.|
|An information electronic billboard, supported by a pole.|
|A billboard, supported by two poles.|
|A billboard, supported by a rectangular pole.|
|A tarp, supported by a scaffold.|
|An advertising billboard, supported by a wall.|
|Analog clock, mounted on a wall.|
|A digital clock, mounted on a billboard.|
|A (very old) marker stone located on the ground.|
|Pipeline marker on a pedestal, France.|