From OpenStreetMap Wiki
|tourism = artwork|
|A public piece of art.|
|Used on these elements|
|Tools for this tag|
A tag for public pieces of art.
How to map
Depending upon the size of the installation, add tourism=artwork to a node, a way or an area.
- name=* recommended if you know the name of the artwork.
- artwork_type=* to define more precisely the type of artwork; e.g. statue, mural
- material=* What the artwork is made from; e.g. marble, glass, steel
- start_date=* if you know when the artwork was completed (this is not the date when the artwork was installed at this place)
- artist_name=* to specify the name of the artist.