- download the current planet.osm and diff-files (status: finished)
- merge, filter and cut them by using osmosis
- using Maperitive to create tiles,
- clean all the data from unused tiles and upload them to a server. (ftp)
- automatic clean up it's directory if files no longer needed, like old diffs. (functions not included, but available)
- run all in unintended full-automatic-mode.
Kroki originally comes from the french word "Croquis". "Mate" is the one with the helping hand if you in need. Also "Club Mate" is the tea-like drink used by the german Chaos Computer Club for keeping eyes open after midnight.