London/Summer 2008 Mapping Party Marathon/2008-09-10
The 19th Mapping Party in the Summer 2008 London Mapping Marathon series is in Euston, Central London, around where OpenStreetMap started in 2004. This party is more a fix and complete the data, than a name the streets party.
When : Wednesday 10th September - Evening.
Getting to Baker Street
Transport for London Zone 1. Mainline trains to the north, and various tube lines.
- The Globe is a bit grotty and if you want cheap there is a crappy weatherspoons opposite... I'm not going but I suggest The Volunteer which is just up the road and much better Steve 21:01, 8 September 2008 (UTC)
4. (to whoever does this: fix the rendering of the islands in the lake please Steve 20:55, 8 September 2008 (UTC))
5. (to whoever does this: fix the rendering of the islands in the lake please Steve 20:55, 8 September 2008 (UTC))
8. Matt I'll do this bit and a bit to the left where the unnamed roads (and the council estate) are.
9. (to whoever does this: this is almost complete and few roads, I used to live here Steve 20:55, 8 September 2008 (UTC))
10. Dan Karran
13. Firefishy (lower half mostly done since map render, needs checking)
14. user:nickb will do the bits to the south of marlyebone road that need doing - to the east and west of edgeware road
Smsm1 or email email@example.com, smsm1/shaunmcdonald on IRC, mobile 07879610632
- Other ideas? Local community websites to list on? Contacts to email about it?