Rocketdata (Rocketdata.io) - a service that helps business owners add correct info about their businesses to maps and navigation software, social networks etc. It also provides feedback functionality. Data Delivery Ltd (ООО «Дата деливери») is a resident of the High Technology Park in Belarus.
Our aim - to help companies worldwide provide users with up to date and complete info about the business, process feedback and improve their service.
We upload up to date data to OSM, Google, Facebook, TomTom, Here maps, Yandex.
Main company contact for queries - Aleksej Kudelka (CTO).
Full project team listed here: rocketdata.io/about
The project team is also available in the Belarusian Telegram chat, t.me/byosm
Rocketdata also runs a conflator for OSM data https://osm.rocketdata.io/
Edits done in violation of Import/Guidelines
Following is just limited examples, Rocketdata.io is known for repeated violation of OSM rules.
- They (so far) failed to publish list of accounts operated by their employees. Accounts include at least https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Asumarin and https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/darthidy
- https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/92569121 They admitted to doing this because "client demanded immediate edit so we were forced to do activate it"
- After edit was reverted, company employee partially did it from other brand new account in attempt to hide their involvement
See also http://resultmaps.neis-one.org/osm-discussion-comments?uid=9644791 for list of comments about invalid edits, violation of OSM rules, damaging OSM data and reverted edits on just one account operated by this company
- https://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?pid=805945#p805945 "W tej sytuacji klient nalegał na szybką aktywację, więc musieliśmy je aktywować."
- See discussion in https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/92653229