Jump to navigation Jump to search
Osm2pgsql is a software to import OpenStreetMap data into a PostgreSQL/PostGIS database. It is an essential part of many rendering toolchains, the Nominatim geocoder and other applications processing OSM data. You can find more information on the website osm2pgsql.org.
Please see /benchmarks for general benchmarking information.
- Serving tiles - Also explains how to create the database for osm2pgsql, import data, etc
- Mapnik - Rendering software often used with databases created by osm2pgsql
- High Road - collection of Postgres views that make rendering roads from Osm2pgsql schema easier and better-looking
- dtexpand – expanding the dirty-tiles list to get the identifiers of all tiles which were affected by a data update
- RustProof Labs: Updated for 2020: Load OpenStreetMap data to PostGIS
- Blog entries from Jochen Topf, one of the osm2pgsql developers