Public Transport Network Analysis
|Public Transport Network Analysis
|GNU General Public License
|German, English, and French
System for finding and aggregating information about public transportation lines mapped in OSM.
Public Transport Network Analysis or PTNA (ptna.openstreetmap.de) is a open source system for finding and aggregating information about public transportation lines mapped in OSM. It was created by ToniE and its source code is available via GitHub.
The current features of PTNA are:
- A daily analysis (overview) of public transportation type=route_master and type=route relations and aggregation per network=* and areas including quality assurance.
- On demand analysis of public transport route relation including overlay on map
- Aggregation of GTFS data and displaying it in a human readable way including overlay on map if shapes are provided.
The service mainly focuses on PTv2 relations but PTv1 is not excluded at all.
- FAQ (OSM-Wiki), (website)
- ToniE user's talk
- starting point (de)
- Source code
- Translation at TransiFex
- PTNA statistics - list of all individual analysis pages of PTNA