Pavia Mapping Party
The first unofficial italian mapping party.
Where and when
- Location: Pavia.
- Meeting place: Parking Area between Via Scopoli and Viale Gorizia
What to bring
- GPS unit (to get GPS traces and note waypoints)
- Digital camera, if you know how to geo-reference photos
- Pen & paper (essential)
- Laptop (try to have JOSM installed)
- 10.00: meeting "divide et impera"
- 13.00: lunch and data joining
- 14.30: mapping session
- 16.00: greets
Things needing attention
- GPS units
- Printouts of the city to assign districts [done: Simone]
- Decide a place to have dinner/drinks
Anybody can attend the party, no previous experience with OSM is required. We'll have Y! imaginery, so a bit of experience with GIS software, specifically JOSM, would be very useful.
If you are interested in attending to the mapping party, you can sign down here (this is an informal list, just to see who may be coming).