Proposal:College Campus (further education)
|The Feature Page for this approved proposal is located at Tag:amenity=college|
|College Campus (further education)|
|Proposal status:||Approved (active)|
This complements 'amenity=university', approved earlier. This was not included in the batch of items voted at that time because it didn't then have an icon.
As the proposer (not me) indicated in the title, the intention is that amenity=university would be for institutions of higher education and amenity=college for further education. So Trinity College Cambridge or Baliol College Oxford would be amenity=university, but Cambridge Regional College would be amenity=college User:David.earl
- I approve this proposal. User:David.earl Feb 19, 2007.
- I approve this proposal. User:Hanoj Feb 25, 2007.
- I approve this proposal. Higgy 22:06, 27 February 2007 (UTC)
- I approve this proposal. Secretlondon 18:06, 11 March 2007 (UTC)
- I object to this proposal, whose definition is very UK-specific and where terms used in the definition are not correctly described ("higher education" vs. "further education" is compeltely ambiguous, except in UK and possibly Ireland where it has a local meaning, not appplicable anywhere else where they will be completely misunderstood !). — Verdy_p (talk) 16:23, 18 July 2013 (UTC)