Proposed features/Residential home
This proposal is outdated. Please use Social_facility instead.
There are places where people, who for different reasons can't stay alone or in their families, live. The idea is to create a tag/amenity that covers these places in general and which can be specified in more details by adding additional tags e.g. according to the people who live there
- old people -> residents=seniors
- children (parentless or protected by government) -> residents=children
- disabled -> residents=disabled residents=mental_disabled
This is not intended for shelters (e.g. for the homeless), or temporary homes for people having experienced domestic violence.
Duisburg, Germany: Lat 51.42299° Lon 6.69862°
Duisburg, Germany: Lat 51.38925° Lon 6.7114°
Please vote here. (Sign can made via ~~~~)
- I approve this proposal. Mikh43 09:05, 6 August 2009 (UTC)
- I approve this proposal. Qichina 11:30, 6 August 2009 (UTC)
- I oppose this proposal. The term used is misleading. --Hawke 22:29, 6 August 2009 (UTC)
- I approve this proposal. Ashimema 12:55, 12 November 2009 (UTC)
Please don't waste your time voting. If you have found the discussion useful, then use the tag. Chillly 16:02, 1 June 2010 (UTC)