Proposed features/Tag:operational status
|Applies to:||,, ,|
|Definition:||Is this facility fully functioning as designed?|
|Rendered as:||not rendered|
Used to document an observation of the current functional status of a mapped feature.
A toilet building that suffered a fire, but will probably be repaired, might be tagged:
- operational_status:note=Fire in October 2013/Signed for repair in Spring.
- operational_status:date=2013-11-01 (inserted automatically by specialized tools)
- operational_status:source=Example Nonprofit summer survey team
- operational_status=operating Facility was observed to be operating and serves its basic function (with no tag this is the default).
- operational_status=needs_maintenance Facility serves its basic function, but something is broken or missing.
- operational_status=restricted Facility serves its basic function, but there is some limitation.
- operational_status=closed Facility does not provide basic functionality and cannot be used at all
- operational_status=unspecified Same as no tag at all.
- operational_status:note=* Free form text describing above, should be present in almost all cases.
- operational_status:date=* Date of last check. Where editor support is available, software will insert current date.
- operational_status=* for facilities that are intended to remain in operation
- disused=yes for facilities that have ceased operation, but still exist on the ground
- disused:oldtag=oldvalue for facilities that have ceased to exist on the ground (e.g. building is a vacant lot). Use this tag when you want to hide the existence of a facility from routing or mapping agents.
- wetap:status used for water tap mapping
‹ disused › ‹ demolished › ‹ broken › ‹ abandoned › ‹ life cycle › ‹ under construction ›