This article or section may contain out-of-date information. The information is no longer correct, or no longer has relevance.|
If you know about the current state of affairs, please help keep everyone informed by updating this information. (Discussion)
- Types checked
- multipolygon (with "no-role ways")
- route (with forward/backward/other distinction)
- boundary (with enclaves/exclaves)
- Output contains
- Simple maps of relations with problems
- Link to relations in OSM (history)
- Links to "open ends" (JOSM)
- Link to the Relation Analyzer
- Mode can be given so only certain types will be checked
- Mode picture can be switched on and off
- optionally accepts a simple *.poly file (like osmosis) to draw file border into maps. Simple means that only the first polygon in the file is considered for evaluation.
- Expect false positives at the relations that touch the border of the checked osm file! To limit the number of false positives a threshold of 1 km is implemented. If an open end of a relation is closer than 1 km to a border node then the relation will not be reported. Nevertheless be careful when the green border appears in the map...
- I have experienced differences regarding relation members in OSM files and OSM history...
- It is a good idea to just browse through the pictures in a folder on your disk.
no longer available
- draw only cities (no towns) when area reaches certain limit
- link to OSM Route Manager
Nice to have
- gpx file per route
- route check support for roundabouts
- link to restriction analyzer?
- (multi polygons out of *.poly files)
- Relation Analyzer functionality (analyze and show all relations found in file even if they don't have an error?)
- For routes calculate distances