|historic = locomotive|
|A decommissioned locomotive which generally remains in one place|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
A tag for a decommissionedwhich has become a tourist attraction and generally remains in one place.
How to Map
Place a node at the location of the locomotive or draw an area for the outline and use historic=locomotive. You can also name it with name=*. If the locomotive is a tourist attraction, then add tourism=attraction.
Some locomotives are located in a building, draw a area as a separate line with building=*. Set the locomotive separately as point or area in the building. Don't use building=* on trains, because a locomotive is not a house. Add to the locomotive the property location=indoor.
- name=* - the name of this locomotive
- operator=* - indicates the operator or name of the company operating this locomotive
- addr=* - the address
- description=* - description for more informations
- start_date=* - for the launch date of the locomotive
- wikipedia=* - museum locomotives may have a wikipedia page which can be tagged here
- tourism=attraction - to mark it as a tourist attraction
- heritage=* - if registered by an official heritage organisation
- locomotive:type=* - can be used to specify the type of locomotive:
Don't use building=* on trains, even if they remain in one place.