Jump to navigation Jump to search
|man_made = pumping_rig|
|A pumping rig or platform for producing gas, oil, etc.|
|Group: Man made|
|Used on these elements|
|Tools for this tag|
The pumping rig may be located on the surface or on a platform over water.
Seeon Wikipedia for more details and a list of oil fields.
How to Map
Additionally you may add:
- substance=oil/gas - to specify the substance that is pumped; natural gas or crude oil.
- name=<name of the rig> (optional) - but pumpjacks rarely have a unique name
- ref=<reference code> (optional) - reference code or number
- operator=<name of the company operating the rig> (optional)
- field_name=<name of the field the rig is a part of> (optional)
- man_made=petroleum_well - for oil and gas wells, including those that do not have a pumping rig.