|shop = baby_care|
|Using this tag is discouraged, use shop=baby_goods instead.|
|Used on these elements|
|Tools for this tag|
This feature has been labeled as deprecated. The recommended replacement is: tag:shop=baby_goods.|
The reason is documented in Deprecated features. You are still free to continue to use or interpret this tag as you see fit since OpenStreetMap does not have “banned features”. Under no circumstances should you (semi-)automatically change “deprecated” tags to something else in the database on a large scale without conforming to the Automated Edits code of conduct. Any such change will be reverted.
|Please use shop=baby_goods instead.|
A shop where you can buy any things you need when you are concerning for babies. Such as: baby's clothes, prams, cots, cat seats baby's baths and so on.
How to map
Tags used in combination
- addr=* - the address
- opening_hours=* - hours of opening
- contact:website=* / website=* / url=* - URL of this feature
- phone=* - phone number of this feature
- operator=* - indicates the operator or name of the company operating this feature
- wheelchair=no/yes/limited - suitable for wheelchairs
More tags can be added in future proposals to describe more details like assortment and list of brands if needed.