Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The recommended alternative is street_vendor=yes. As this tag does not allow for tagging shop type. Also, fast food street vendors are not shops. So, it should especially not be used in those cases.|
|shop = street_vendor|
|A shop without its own building|
|Used on these elements|
|Tools for this tag|
Note that it makes impossible to use shop=* in a standard way to specify shop type. It should also not be used for prepared food vendors, because they are not usual mapped with shop=* but with amenity=fast_food or a similar tag.
How to map
Tags used in combination
- operator=* - person running the shop
- opening_hours=* - when the shop is opened / Tool to test the format
For "seasonal" opening hours use Jun-Aug (or appropriate) as a prefix.
- opening_hours:kitchen=* In case food is sold and the grilled food is available later than the shop generally opens
- cuisine=* Type of sold food if applicable
- drink=* Type of sold drinks if applicable
- Contact information: phone=*, website=* and email=*