|social_facility = nursing_home|
|A Nursing Home provides permanent care to elderly, ill or disabled people|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
Ais a facility providing permanent nursing care, 24 hours a day, as well as social and medical services; supporting residents with their elementary . Residents include elderly or seriously ill people, and such with physical and mental disabilities.
How to tag?
Tags to use in combination
- name=* - the name of this feature
- addr=* - the address of this feature
- website=* - website of this feature
- phone=* - phone number of this feature
- operator=* - indicates the operator or name of the company operating this feature
- wheelchair=no/yes/limited - suitable for wheelchairs
Facilities that might fit to that tag
- Nursing home
- Care home
- amenity=social_facility + social_facility=day_care - A non-residential facility that provides nursing services on a daily basis to people
- amenity=social_facility + social_facility=assisted_living - A residential facility providing some support, such as access to a nurse and an emergency call system, but the residents are more independent (e.g., have own flats)
1. Note: Between Oct 2010 - Jun 2016, Nursing Homes were subsumed under the value social_facility=group_home, with further tagging the target group. If you know a Nursing Home still tagged Group Home, better fitting the definition above, please migrate the tag to social_facility=nursing_home. Please check each case individually, Automated edits are discouraged.