Jump to navigation Jump to search
|social_facility = soup_kitchen|
|Group: Social facilities|
|Used on these elements|
|Tools for this tag|
A Soup kitchen is a non-residential facility that provides prepared meals, usually to the poor, free of charge or below market price.
How to tag?
Set a node at the center or draw as an area along the outline of the feature.
Add the tag amenity=social_facility + social_facility=soup_kitchen.
Tags to use in combination
- name=* - the name of the feature
- operator=* - indicates the operator or name of the company operating the feature
- addresses - the address of the feature
- opening_hours=* - hours when the feature is open
- phone=* - phone number of the feature
- website=* - website of the feature
- wheelchair=no/yes/limited - whether the feature is suitable for wheelchairs
- social_facility:for=* - whom is served by the facility