From OpenStreetMap Wiki
|social_facility = workshop|
|A non-residential work facility that primarily employs people with disabilities.|
|Used on these elements|
|Tools for this tag|
A non-residential work facility that primarily employs people with disabilities. Also includes workshops for rehabilitating or juvenile offenders.
How to tag?
Tags to use in combination
- name=* - the name of this feature
- operator=* - indicates the operator of name of the company operating this feature
- phone=* - phone number of this feature
- website=* - URL of this feature
- wheelchair=no/yes/limited - suitable for wheelchairs
Facilities that might fit to that tag
- on Wikipedia