|Deprecated: type of wood|
|Used on these elements|
|Documented values: 4|
|Tools for this tag|
This feature has been labeled as deprecated. The recommended replacement is: leaf_type=* and/or leaf_cycle=*.
- wood=coniferous - coniferous trees are those that have cones, for example pine cone
- wood=deciduous - deciduous trees are those who have leaves and which fall off during winter.
- wood=mixed - if the wood has both types of trees select mixed.
- wood=evergreen - evergreen trees are those that have leave cover in all seasons
- wood=palm - palm are distinctively different from trees and typical in tropical environs
- wood=eucalypt - eucalypt is a family of fast growing trees, more common in tropical and subtropical environs
- Proposed features/leaftype - Accepted Proposal for new keys leaf_type and leaf_cycle