Talk:Pre-SotM Dublin Convoy Gathering
To be decided. Please add suggestions.
- Probably somewhere in Temple Bar will do just fine. --Karouf 15:15, 28 April 2008 (UTC)
Pooling that and Wikitravel's listings, we arrive at this:
- Messrs. Maguire, Burgh Quay, Dublin 2, . Very near to O'Connell Bridge, they produce a very good stout quite different to Guinness; fresher and more complex.
So shall we make it Messrs Maguire? All in favor, say aye! Jpatokal 11:26, 4 July 2008 (UTC)
- Aye! The Messrs Maguire is over here. Ivansanchez 22:20, 8 July 2008 (UTC)
- I could probably be there around 13:30 for lunch and then take the train later (see below) --Joto 16:05, 9 July 2008 (UTC)
- I'll prolly be there around 1pm as well --Karouf 09:38, 11 July 2008 (UTC)
- I'll be there too, look out for someone with a GPS :) Firefishy 09:44, 11 July 2008 (UTC)