I'm not an artist, and I'm not really sure most of this would even belong on non-specialised maps.
- I created rolling dice for it (PD licensed). Question still remains if it should be rendered in standard mapnik/osmarender, I have SVG sources for it and I will upload it ASAP Pecisk 19:05, 13 September 2009 (UTC)
- I support suggestion #1 and prefer used as "amenity". I think bingo and casino should also be covered by this. Age limits is something that I think should be added as a useful combination. --Kslotte 19:03, 8 February 2010 (UTC)
- I change my opinion to "leisure". --Kslotte 09:19, 23 March 2010 (UTC)
- I support suggestion #2 and prefer leisure, amenities are usually something useful, leisure is less practical... Delta foxtrot2 08:55, 23 March 2010 (UTC)
- As author of second suggestion I still stand behind it. However, about leisure - we have nightclub as amenity, and leisure mostly have 'healthy outdoor activities', so it is a little bit conflicting. However, I agree that amenity should have mostly useful everyday stuff. Pecisk 14:45 23 March 2010 (UTC)
I support suggestion #1 with leisure=gambling.
- Just because the key:amenity=* keyspace has been used as a dumping ground for any and all POI types is no excuse for continuing the practice. The description in key:leisure states "[t]he leisure tag is for places people go in their spare-time."
--DiverCTH 00:10, 24 March 2010 (UTC)
I was thinking that using both suggestions could be good idea. If we have a "amenity=gambling" we use #1 and if we have "amenity=cafe/kiosk/..." we use #2. Opinions? --Kslotte 19:07, 24 March 2010 (UTC)
This is very clear to me "leisure"! Lulu-Ann
In some countries some gambling locations offer "fun"-games as well. This could be pinball-machines, video-arcade, billard, darts, shuffleboard, ...
- I think these "fun"-games needs a separate tag (in a different proposal), since they aren't about gambling. --Kslotte 19:10, 24 March 2010 (UTC)
- Maybe a new tag "leisure=gaming" and "gaming=billiard" will do it. --Kslotte 11:09, 25 March 2010 (UTC)
I suggest to add those in the "alternative2"-section. -- Dieterdreist 04:59, 24 March 2010 (UTC)
- LAN parties
- Billiard: Pool, Snooker
Where does this go?
- Dance pad / Dance mat controller gambling