|en-3|it-3|fr-2}} instead of this template!
prefers to go outside and map.
I support the license
I'm dieterdreist (on osm, edits, contrib, heatmap, chngset com.) from Rome, Italy. I'm mapping everything that I like to have in the data. I'm also generally interested in tagging questions, and am contributing to tagging discussions in order to help finding suitable tags, and to transfer the outcome of discussions and other information between the German, Italian and international community.
I started contributing to OpenStreetMap back in early 2008 using a Garmin GPSmap 60CSx and at the time constructed my own gps mount from recycling parts in aluminium with rubber, to attach the gps-unit on the bike. In the meantime OSM has had an incredible success and you mostly don't need a GPS unit for mapping, at least not in the big cities, because you can integrate your observations into the already existing mapping. I am now doing small mapping on the go with the phantastic iPhone editor Go_Map!! while the bigger surveys are mostly based on photographs and edited at home with Josm. You really don't need any costy or complicated equipment to map, the most important part is your own knowledge.
We are currently meeting every last Monday of a month in Garbatella. In the past we have had some local meetings in the Rome area at the first fusolab. You can find more information on the Rome/Incontro page.
If you are a new mapper in Lazio, or you are not, and you need some help or hint, or simply want to contact me, feel free to send me an email at dieterdreist-at-gmail-dot-com.
Andate sulla pagina di Roma per sapere di più. C'è anche una mailing list per Roma ed il Lazio: http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/talk-it-lazio
I was back to Berlin for some time and have been to the local meetings Berlin Brandenburger Stammtisch.
- User:Dieterdreist/Sandbox my sandbox. It’s more of a graveyard, because I tend to write directly into the "real" wiki.
data and meta data analysis
- whosthat.osmz.ru search for past usernames and userids by name
- OSMCha analyze changesets (visually see on a map what happened, various filter possibilities)
- hdyc How did you contribute: see user contribution statistics
- osmlab.github.io/osm-deep-history see all versions of the history of a specific object in a table
- OSMI the OSM inspector by Geofabrik
- taghistory by Martin Raifer
- element from editing API v0.6 e.g. this gets the version 1 of way 123. Useful for large objects, when the history raises timeout.
- level0 a text editor for OSM data
- resultmaps.neis-one.org/osm-discussion-comments query for all changeset comments of a specific user
- user blocks
This is a list of tags that I introduced, often through the proposal process, or which I documented and pushed from very low usage. It is currently incomplete and work in progress.
garden:type and :style?
- User de
- User de-N
- User en
- User en-3
- User it
- User it-3
- User fr
- User fr-2
- Babel - Users by language
- JOSM users
- Level0 users
- Go Map!! users
- Users who go outside and map
- Users who map by bicycle
- FreeBSD users
- MacOS users
- Member of OSMF
- ODbL Supporter
- Users in Italy
- Users in Germany
- Users in Lazio
- Users in Roma
- Users in Berlin
- Garmin GPSmap 60CSx Users